All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere s an animal lover s one-stop source for in-depth information on sea otters! What do they eat? How do they behave? Are they at risk? This book also includes loads of fun and fascinating facts about otters, as well as maps, charts, and wonderful photographs of these adorable creatures.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeinemann Infosearch: Living in the Wild: Sea Mammals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.