About this product
- DescriptionThe sea turtle is a large, heavy creature that is amazingly graceful under water, though cumbersome on land. Read about how it is able to move through the water, despite its big shell, what it hunts or forages for, and when and where it sleeps.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDay in the Life: Sea Animals (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width195 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.