All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful story from a top author. With treasure trails, dune pigs and the occasional visiting mermaid, there's never a dull moment in Sandy Cove, as a gang of children find out when they visit the holiday village one hot summer! High quality cream paper and a special easy to read font ensure a smooth read for all.
- Author BiographyCornelia started writing and discovered that telling stories was the most fun you can have so she became a full time storyteller and writer. She has won the Book Sense Children's Literature Award twice and the Roswitha Prize. She was voted into Time magazine's list of 100 most influential people in 2005. Cornelia resides in sunny Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Cornelia Funke
- PublisherBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Content NoteApprox 20 b&w illustrations
- Width126 mm
- Height168 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.