Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- Author(s)Sharman Macdonald
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication18/05/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight120 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Author BiographyBorn in Glasgow, Sharman MacDonald became an actress on graduation from Edinburgh University but gave it up to write. Her plays include When I Was a Girl... (Bush) which won her the Evening Standard Award for Most Promising Playwright of 1984, The Brave (Bush), When We Were Women (National), All Things Nice (Royal Court), Shades (Albery), The Winter Guest (West Yorkshire Playhouse/Almeida), which was adapted into a film with Alan Rickman, Sea Urchins (Dundee Rep), Borders of Paradise (Watford Place) After Juliet (National) and The Girl with Red Hair (Bush/Royal Lyceum). She is the author of two novels, The Beast and Night, Night.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.