About this product
- DescriptionThis is a brand new addition to the brilliantly informative Spotter's Guides series. These are perfect companions for enthusiasts keen to discover the marvelous birds found in and around ponds, lakes and in the sea. It features full-colour illustrations of over 100 different species. It is an ideal field guide for both children and adults and incredible value for money.
- Author(s)Joe Blossom
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne Spotter's Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trevor Boyer,Alan Harris
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age7+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.