All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionHer reputation has spread beyond California. Is politics her future . . . or something else? As the election of 1860 draws near and political tensions between the North and South threaten to escalate into a full-scale war, Corrie Belle Hollister finds herself thrust into the political arena. Her reputation as California s Woman Reporter and her vain attempts to help Colonel John Fremont in the presidential election of 1856 have brought her to the attention of the leaders of California s new Republican Party. And the handsome young political aide, Cal Burton, helps to convince Corrie that Lincoln, and even the nation itself, depend upon the influence she can wield through her speaking and writing. Mounting conflict within the Hollister clan and in the nation at large bring Corrie to the realization that the decisions she makes could change her life forever.
- Author BiographyMichael Phillips has written more than 50 novels and has more than 7 million books in print. Fourteen of his books have been ECPA Gold Medallion nominees.
- Author(s)Michael Phillips
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleJournals of Corrie Belle Hollister
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.