Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a baby sea otter is separated from his mother during a storm, he washes up on shore where he is rescued by a human who takes him to an aquarium to recover. There he learns everything he needs to kw about surviving in the wild, like how to dive to the bottom of a pool to find clams and how to break them open to eat. Before long the little otter can take care of himself and it's time to return home. He remembers the smell of the ocean he once knew, and soon finds himself surrounded by a new group of otter friends.
- Author BiographyEllen Levine is the author of Henry's Freedom Box, illustrated by Caldecott Winner Kadir Nelson, Freedom's Children, winner of the Jane Addams Peace Award and an ALA Best Book for Young Adults, and Darkness Over Denmark, a Jame Addams Peace Award Honor Book and an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. www.ellenlevineauthor.com Jon Van Zyle is a noted children's book illustrator and the official artist of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race. He is the illustrator of Survival at 40 Below, The Great Serum Race, and Arctic Lights, Arctic Nights.
- Author(s)Ellen Levine
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Out-of-print date18/10/2014
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Van Zyle
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.