All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEsther's seabound world has changed. Her revolutionary energy techlogy allows ships to sail long distances and has ended the Catalina 's isolation strategy. With the changes come new responsibilities for Esther-and new dangers for the people she loves. After a shocking revelation from a reclusive colony on land, Esther must embark on one final rescue mission. Old enemies surface on the voyage, but Esther won't anticipate her biggest threat. And she might t like the answers she finds on the ravaged coast. Land is waiting. Can she survive it? Read the epic conclusion to the Seabound Chronicles!
- Author BiographyJordan Rivet is an American author of post-apocalyptic adventures set at sea. She lives in Hong Kong. Prone to seasickness, she likes to watch the ships in Victoria Harbour while standing on solid ground.
- Author(s)Jordan Rivet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.