All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionEsther's seabound world has changed. Her revolutionary energy techlogy allows ships to sail long distances and has ended the Catalina 's isolation strategy. With the changes come new responsibilities for Esther-and new dangers for the people she loves. After a shocking revelation from a reclusive colony on land, Esther must embark on one final rescue mission. Old enemies surface on the voyage, but Esther won't anticipate her biggest threat. And she might t like the answers she finds on the ravaged coast. Land is waiting. Can she survive it? Read the epic conclusion to the Seabound Chronicles!
- Author BiographyJordan Rivet is an American author of post-apocalyptic adventures set at sea. She lives in Hong Kong. Prone to seasickness, she likes to watch the ships in Victoria Harbour while standing on solid ground.
- Author(s)Jordan Rivet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.