All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCreate presentation-quality reports that make a point and make decisions easier. This friendly guide shows you how to design database reports that tell a clear, compelling story -- from simple one-table displays to integrated presentations with all the bells and whistles. Whether your firm uses Access or dBASE, Oracle or Sybase, this book is just what you need to get more done with your data.
- Author BiographyDouglas J. Wolf, the author of more than 32 computer books, is the president of Wolf's Byte Productions, which produces training videos and CD-ROMs on various software products.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Wolf
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2000
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.