All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the warm ocean, among the waving sea grass meadows, an eye like a small black bead is watching the fish dart by. Who does it belong to? Seahorse! Dive into the magical, underwater realm of one of the shyest fish of all! Discover the secrets of a seahorse's life-cycle, and find out about its food, its habitat, and how it is the dad, t the mum, who gives birth to their babies! Made in consultation with seahorse expert Colin Wells of Plymouth Marine Aquarium, this book contains accurate information suitable for classroom projects and activities.
- Author BiographyChris Butterworth is the author of over seventy books, mostly non-fiction, and has written on subjects as diverse as disasters, hiccoughs, basketball and snakes. She lives in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Christine Butterworth
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNature Storybooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight166 g
- Width230 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Lawrence
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.