All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.91
About this product
- DescriptionA boy and his grandfather watch as a baby seal is born on the rocks near their home and from that day a special friendship is created between them. Despite his disability, the boy is a keen surfer, and he enjoys many afterons surfing with the seals. One day, however, he gets into trouble in rough seas, and the young seal saves him. Their friendship brings happiness and meaning at the important stages of the boy's life.
- Author BiographyMichael Foreman is one of the most talented and popular creators of children's books today. He has won the Kate Greenaway Medal twice and has been the UK nominee for the Hans Christian Andersen Award twice. His highly acclaimed books are published all over the world. He is married and has three sons. He divides his time between St Ives in Cornwall and London.
- Author(s)Michael Foreman
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width245 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.