Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the death of her grandmother Peta Masters moved to the Central Queensland city of Rockhampton where her aim was to open an Arts and Craft shop. She thought her life was complete, but she didn't bargain on a chance encounter with handsome grazier, Beale Jacobs. It is only then that she comes to realize that her biggest adventure is just about to begin. Peta and Beale come from different backgrounds. Peta owns and operates an Arts and Craft shop; Beale is a cattleman, from Western Queensland, used to working long hours under the harsh Australian sun. Beale needs a wife who must provide him with an heir within the first year of their marriage. Peta needs somewhere to live when her business, and home, is destroyed by fire. Can their hasty marriage survive the test of time especially when Beale's ex-girlfriend arrives on the scene determined to cause trouble. Love wasn't supposed to be on their agenda, but it soon finds a place deep in their hearts. Unfortunately, this is a secret that they keep hidden from each other. Jealousy and mistrust threaten to tear them further apart when a friend of Peta's also visits the property that Peta w calls home. Will Peta leave the man she has come to love so completely thinking he loves ather woman or will she stay to fight this battle of the heart......
- Author BiographyIf I had to describe myself I would definitely use words such as dreamer and romantic . I started reading romance novels at the age of sixteen and immediately fell under their spell. I love a happy ending. Since then I have gone on to do many things. I am a mother and a grandmother. I have been a wife. I have worked in many areas including education, telecommunications and within the disability sector, but my greatest satisfaction has always come from my writing. My hobbies include Arts and Crafts which are many and varied, gardening, playing archery when I get the time and of course writing.
- Author(s)Carolyn J. Pollack
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.