About this product
- DescriptionHere's an animal lover's one-stop source for in-depth information on seals! What do they eat? How do they behave? Are they at risk? This book also includes loads of fun and fascinating facts about seals, as well as maps, charts, and wonderful photographs of these amazing creatures.
- Author BiographyClaire Throp loves sea mammals and spent far too long looking at them while supposedly doing research for this book! She has written children's nonfiction on subjects ranging from countries to sports to. She lives just outside Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Living in the Wild: Sea Mammals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.