All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionRuss Linden's Workbook for Seamless Government is a must read...Linden artfully weaves together practical details about how to implement change with candid commentary about our humanness...The Workbook is a virtual do-it-yourself kit full of handy instruments and insights, tools and techniques. - Barbara Dyer, senior partner, The Public's WorkFrom the author of Seamless Government - this hands-on workbook helps public sector managers and teams put reform ideas into action. Broader in scope than other programs, this workbook deals with the human side of change in addition to the methods and tools of change. Linden focuses on the actual implementation of ideas as well as design, structure and process. The workbook includes worksheets for each part of the process, brainstorming tools for unleashing creativity and overcoming obstacles, flow charts to illustrate the path of information, and examples of successful government agency reform projects.Russell M. Linden is president of Russ Linden & Associates, a management consulting firm that focuses on public sector invations. He is the author of Seamless Government (Jossey-Bass, 1994).
- Author BiographyRUSSELL M. LINDEN is president of Russ Linden & Associates, a management consulting firm that focuses on public sector innovations. He is the author of Seamless Government (Jossey--Bass, 1994)
- Author(s)R.M. Linden
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.