All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionSeamos pragmaticos fills a void in the growing field of Spanish pragmatics. As more courses at the undergraduate level are being added to university Spanish programs, this practical text is specifically tailored for advanced undergraduate and graduate students with little or background in linguistics. It is also the first of its kind in the U.S. written entirely in Spanish.
- Author BiographyDerrin Pinto is an associate professor of Spanish at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. Carlos de Pablos-Ortega is associate professor in Spanish and Audiovisual Translation at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, U.K.
- Author(s)Carlos De Pablos-Ortega,Derrin Pinto
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- Languagespa, eng
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note23 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.