Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first attempt at a comprehensive bibliography of the published work of the poet and critic, Seamus Heaney. Compiled in accordance with principles of modern bibliographical scholarship (and with the assistance of the poet), the aim of the editors has been to list everything that Seamus Heaney has published, poetry and prose, and to provide full details of the circumstances of publication for his major works, including first print-runs, reviews, previous appearances of individual items in periodicals and newspapers and other descriptive tes. Sections also include translations, recordings, broadcasts and interviews. Aside from its importance to bibliographers, the Bibliography will be essential for students of the textual history of Seamus Heaney's work.
- Author BiographyRand Brandes teaches at Lenoir-Rhyne College in Hickory, North Carolina. He has published widely on Modern British and Irish writers and along with Michael J. Durkan, published Seamus Heaney: A Reference Guide. Michael J. Durkan (d. 1996) was the Head Librarian at Swarthmore College and co-author of Sean O'Casey: A Bibliography.
- Author(s)Michael J. Durkan,Rand Brandes
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight745 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.