Sean Delonas: The Ones They Didn't Print and Some of the Ones They Did: 201 Cartoons by Sean Delonas (Hardback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPage Six in the New York Post is a must-read for any New Yorker interested in the latest celebrity gossip, political scandal, or general dirt about the rich and famous. For almost a quarter of a century, the middle of Page Six was filled with the cartoons of Sean Delonas, and w, for the first time ever, Sean Delonas: The Ones They Didn't Print and Some of the Ones They Did collects Sean's favorite cartoons from his days at the Post, as well as some that the paper never printed. Delonas lampoons politicians, sports figures, pop culture, and celebrities and spares neither liberals r conservatives in his provocative cartoons. From Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Romney, to the Kardashians, Michael Jackson, Lindsay Lohan, and Donald Trump, one is safe from Delonas's humorous eye. From cartoons about terrorism, the Olympics, professional sports, Hurricane Sandy, the Mafia, and gay marriage, Delonas has always pushed the limits with his art, which is often politically incorrect and frequently over the top. This collection of over two hundred full-color cartoons, along with a foreword by former New York Post music critic Dan Aquilante, is a must-have book for any New York Post fan or cartoon enthusiast.
- Author BiographySean Delonas was the cartoonist for the New York Post's Page Six from 1990 to 2013. An award-winning painter and illustrator, his work has appeared in magazines, television, and on Broadway. A graduate of Moravian College and the New York Academy of Figurative Art, he was awarded the Art Masters Award in 1995 by American Artist magazine as well as the Gold Medal by Audubon Artists. His work is in the permanent collections of the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Cartoon Art Museum. He enjoys painting, music, and scuba diving and lives with his son in Easton, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Sean Delonas
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note200 color illustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.