All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive coverage of search engine optimization In Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition, Bruce Clay whose search engine consultancy predates Google shares everything you need to kw about SEO. In minibooks that cover the entire topic, you'll discover how search engines work, how to apply effective keyword strategies, ways to use SEO to position yourself competitively, the latest on international SEO practices, and more. If SEO makes your head spin, this -nsense guide makes it easier. You'll get the lowdown on how to use search engine optimization to improve the quality and volume of traffic on your website via search engine results. Cutting through technical jargon, it gets you up to speed quickly on how to use SEO to get your website in the top of the rankings, target different kinds of searches, and win more industry-specific vertical search engine results! * Includes new and updated material, featuring the latest on Bing!, Google instant search, image search, and much more * Covers SEO and optimizing servers for SEO * Provides important information on SEO web design * Shows you how to use SEO to stay above the fold If you're a website owner, developer, marketer, or SEO consultant, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies, Third Edition is the only resource you need to beat the competition.
- Author BiographyBruce Clay has been a search engine optimization consultant since before there was Google. He has been cited as an expert by USA Today and his website, www.bruceclay.com, is referenced in the User's Guide to the Internet at The National Archives as a resource for website promotion tactics and tools.
- Author(s)Bruce Clay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1038 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.