Search: The Pastoral Search Committee Handbook by William Vanderbloemen (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding your church s pastor is as serious as an organ transplant. You need a pastor that matches your church s vision, culture, and most importantly, your church s heart. While there is simple, one-size-fits-all solution to the puzzle of planning for a seamless pastor search, this handbook was created to provide pastor search committees, church leaders, and pastors a guide to asking the right questions in order to plan for the overwhelming pastor search process.William Vanderbloemen has spent years focusing on connecting churches with pastors who fit their ministry context. Search: The Pastoral Search Committee Handbook guides church members through the process finding the right leader for their church. Every church faces leadership changes. Leadership transitions often negatively affect the life of the church. Ministries are halted, church members leave, and giving slows down. The momentum the church was building is lost.Imagine instead that the church had a process already in place. What if they knew how to form a search committee and begin the search process for the person God is calling to lead their church?
- Author BiographyWilliam Vanderbloemen(MDiv, Princeton Theological Seminary) served for fifteenyears in ministry as a senior pastor to churches in North Carolina, Alabama and Texas. He also has experience as a Manager in Human Resources in a Fortune 200 company, where he focused on integration of corporate culture and succession planning. He is the founder and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group, based in Houston, TX, specializing in helping churches and ministries build great teams by finding their key staff. William has consulted with hundreds of churches and ministries around the world on the issues of executive search, succession planning, compensation analyses, and staff culture. He s a regular contributor to Forbes, Fortune, and Outreach Magazine about team building trends and faith in the workplace.He and his wife, Adrienne, live in Houston with their seven children and poodle Moses.
- Author(s)William Vanderbloemen
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.