All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSearch for Maturity in an original way deals with open problems encountered by all people - sense of life, the creative acceptance of life situations, a question of good and evil, a question of God, and authenticity of religion. It is addressed to people who ask basic questions and search for answers matter what their religion or worldview is.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Zdzislaw Chlewinski is Professor of Cognitive Psychology at the Catholic University of Lublin, Poland, where he received his Ph.D. and habilitation degrees. His areas of special interest are cognitive processes and interdisciplinary approaches to research on the mind. He has published more than 200 research articles and several books (in Polish) including Attitudes and Personality Traits, The Formation of Cognitive Skills, Delusional Vision of the World (coauthor), and Reasoning through Analogy in Categorization Processes (coauthor). Dr. Chlewinski is also an active editor of several journals and a member of scientific societies.
- Author(s)Zdzislaw Chlewinski
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.