All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionPride sent them into the caves, but terror will drive them out. During China's tumultuous Cultural Revolution, the People's Liberation Army dispatches an elite group of prospectors famous for their work uncovering rare minerals to the mountains of rural Inner Mongolia. Their assignment: to bring hor to their country by descending into a maze of dank caves to find and retrieve the remnants of a buried Japanese World War II bomber. How the aircraft ended up beneath thousands of feet of rock baffles the team, but they'll soon encounter far more treacherous forces lurking in the shadows. Each step taken - and each life lost - brings them closer to a mind-bending truth that should never see the light of day.
- Author BiographyWith over a million subscribers to his microblog and five million books sold, Xu Lei is one of China's most popular and highest grossing novelists. Born in 1982, he was inspired by his parents' travel stories to write fanciful tales about tomb raiders, which he then posted online. The series became Secrets of a Grave Robber, which now boasts eight volumes in print, three of which have been published in English. Search for the Buried Bomber, the first book in the Dark Prospects series, was hailed as China's most spectacular suspense novel of 2010. Xu Lei currently lives in Hangzhou, China.
- Author(s)Xu Lei
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byGabriel Ascher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.