All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore, Brynn had a group of best friends, a loving boyfriend, a growing talent for pottery. She had a life. And after...she had ne. When Brynn lost the boyfriend who never loved her, the friends who feel she betrayed their trust, and the new life just beginning to grow inside her, she believes her future is as empty as her body. But then Christian, the boy next door, starts coming around. Playing his guitar and pushing her to create art once more. She meets some new friends at the local community centre, plus even gets her dad to look her in the eye again...sort of. But can Brynn open up her heart to truly find her life's own beauty, when living for the after means letting go of the before?
- Author BiographyNyrae Dawn is also the author of the bestselling The Games series, including Charade. She is also the co-author of Out of Play with Jolene Perry. She lives in California with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Nyrae Dawn
- PublisherEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntangled Teen
- Out-of-print date09/09/2015
- Weight20 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.