All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a mixture of memoir, travelogue and reportage, the book celebrates the spirit of Tibet's exiled culture in a time of great change. In these eleven stories, the author also offers a honest and moving meditation on the meaning of exile, religion, literature, culture and art.
- PublisherChameleon Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWanchai
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintInkstone Books
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $14.89Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.