Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSearching for Franklin follows the trail of thirty-six million dollars that once belonged to a Mexican Mafia Cartel. The money being transported from back east to the cartel made an unexpected stop in Crown Oklahoma. The money was accidently found by four police officers that kw the money is drug money and they take steps to hide it as revealed in the authors first vel NO PLAN. It has been over a year and the four police officers think the coast is clear so they decide to start spending some of their find. The trail of the money takes a sudden turn when an ex-con burglarizes one of the locations some of the money was hidden. The ex-con reveals to a friend he has a large sum of money and the Mexican Mafia is alerted. The cartel and the FBI are doing everything they can to find the money. An FBI Agent through his investigation has narrowed his search to the four police officers. The cartel is following the trail of the ex-con and the race is on to find the money. As the FBI Agent closes in on the four police officers the pressure is starting to take a toll on them as the ex-con takes the cartel on a cross country journey trying to avoid them. The ex-con takes refuge with an old friend only to find he has been double-crossed. The FBI Agent thinks he has the case solved but events leave him guessing. The conclusion will keep every one guessing as to the final destination of the money.
- Author(s)Neal Locke
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.