All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCamp is over and Jonathan Cooper returns hometo life with his mother whose silence is worse than anything she could say, to his varsity soccer teammates at East Bay Christian Academy, to the growing rumors about what he did with a boy last summer at Bible camp. All the important lines blur. Between truth and lies. Between friends and enemies. Between reality and illusion. Just when Jonathan feels the most alone, help arrives from the unlikeliest of sources: Frances Sketch Mallory, the weird girl from his art class, and her equally eccentric friend, Mason. For a short while, thanks to Sketch and Mason, life is almost survivable. Then Ian McGuire comes to town on the night of the homecoming dance and tensions explode. Fists fly, blood flows, and Jonathanpowerless to stop itdoes the only thing he believes might save them all: he prays for God s grace.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Minnesota, Juliann Rich spent her childhood dividing her time between the library across the street and the candy store two doors away. At least one was good for her! Juliann continued her pursuit of the story throughout high school and in college where she graduated with a degree in English writing. She furthered her education at The Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis, Mn. Caught in the Crossfire is Juliann s debut novel. Juliann is a PFLAG Mom who can be found walking Pride parades with her son. She is also the daughter of evangelical Christian parents. As such, Juliann has been caught in the crossfire of the most heated topic to challenge our society and our churches today. She is committed to writing stories that shed light on the conflicts that arise when sexual orientation, spirituality, family dynamics, and peer relationships collide. Juliann lives in Minnesota with her husband and two quirky dachshunds. When she is not writing, she enjoys hiking through a forest or canoeing the many lakes in the Minnesota River Valley.
- Author(s)Juliann Rich
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.