All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to just go and talk to Santa Claus? And were you too impatient to wait for Christmas? Find out what one girl's little brother did and why he got into tons of trouble. Christmas is a very exciting time of year, but it is also a time we need to listen to our moms and dads and be very careful. We must never wander off on our own, absolutely never. That is dangerous. Written and illustrated by award winning poet and author, Penelope Dyan, this book is based on a true story. Yes, believe it or t, this is the story about something that happened in her very own family, something her very own brother did; and to this day one has figured out how he did it! (You will never guess what it is, so you will have to read this book to find out!) Dyan loves Christmas and she hopes you love Christmas too! This is why she wrote this book for her very own brother as well as for you. She wants to say Merry Christmas to all of you, and this is her very special way of doing just that. Dyan has written two other Christmas books, My Christmas Socks, and Christmas Is. . . (with photographs by John D Weigand). If you love to love Christmas, then these are great books for you to have in your Christmas book collection, or to give as gifts, just to say as Dyan says to you, Merry Christmas!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Dyan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.