CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOur Earth in Action examines in detail the forces that shape our planet. From earthquakes to erosion and from volcaes to extreme weather, this series offers a wide-ranging resource for older children. Seas and Coasts takes a look at how the seas affect the world's coastal areas, including flooding, shaping coastal features, estuaries, deltas and environmental issues. Included is a case study on the Pacific Ocean.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade, is an experienced writer of information books for children. He specializes in science and technology, and has written more than sixty titles, on subjects ranging from kites to virtual reality as well as books on various forms of transport.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleOur Earth in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight144 g
- Width210 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.