All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover natural treasures at the beach! Seashells were the homes of sea creatures, w washed ashore. They are works of art, waiting to be admired and identified. This book introduces young children to ten common shells and offers a hands-on lesson in nature's simple wonders, as they walk the beach counting and naming these beautiful shells. Ages 4-10
- Author BiographyMarianne Berkes has spent much of her life with children as a teacher, children's theatre director and children's librarian. She knows how much children enjoy brilliantly illustrated, interactive picture books. Marianne especially enjoys writing books about nature. Her verse is lyrical, reflecting the fact that music and theatre have always been part of her life. Robert Noreika is a watercolorist with a passion for nature and art.
- Author(s)Marianne Berkes
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width191 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Noreika
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.