All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 5 to 9 years. The seashore is a unique environment where water meets land. From gulls and turtles to kelp and fish, the range of life found by the seashore will fascinate children. Highlights include: the nature of food chains and webs; how microscopic aquatic organisms kick-start food chains; migratory animals that come in and out of seashore food chains; the dangers to seashore life such as pollution.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,John Crossingham
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFood Chains S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.