About this product
- DescriptionFrom sandy beaches to rocky cliffs, the place where the land meets the sea is an amazing habitat. While exploring at the shore or reading at home, children ages 7 and up will be astonished by the richness and variety of creatures at the water's edge. Beautifully illustrated, with a picture reference and glossary, Seashore is just one volume from the critically acclaimed One Small Square series of hands-on science books, w available in paperback.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Silver is the author of more than 40 science books for children and teachers alike. In addition to the award-winning One Small Square series, he has written The Animal World, Why Save the Rain Forest?, Extinction Is Forever, and The Dinosaur Activity Book-all illustrated by Patricia J. Wynne. Patricia J. Wynne's illustrations have also appeared in Scientific American, Natural History, and The New York Times as well as in the highly praised books Hungry, Hungry Sharks, and The Human Body. Both the author and illustrator live in New York City.
- Author(s)Donald M. Silver,Patricia J. Wynne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleOne Small Square
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notepictorial gloassary, pictorial index
- Weight156 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.