Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich fish can breathe on land? Why do some crabs live in other animals' shells? And what happens when seabirds drink too much sea water? Beginner readers can find the answers to these questions, and lots of other exciting facts, in this colourful book illustrated with photographs.
- Author(s)Lucy Bowman
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age4+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.