All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth and final vel about the trials and joys of the residents of Cedar Circle. Sylvia Bryan has been feeling weak and tired, but is shocked when her internist finds a malignant lump in her breast. She and her husband can't understand why God is allowing cancer to attack at a time when their missionary work is going so well. As Sylvia undergoes a mastectomy and chemotherapy, the rest of the neighbors pull together to support her, even while coping with the stress of their own lives. Steve and Cathy experience problems with their blended family. Tory and Barry struggle to raise their Down Syndrome child. Brenda's husband, David, who is t a believer, watches from the sidelines. Season of Blessing realistically portrays the all-too-common crises of both health and faith. How will God answer prayer? What will this latest trial do to their friendships? Terri Blackstock and Beverly LaHaye skillfully weave together the story of the lives of a group of neighbors who experience the overcoming power of Christ's love.
- Author BiographyTerri Blackstock (www.terriblackstock.com) is the bestselling author of Last Light, and the Sun Coast Chronicles, Second Chances, Newpointe 911 and Cape Refuge suspense series and other books. With Beverly LaHaye, she wrote Seasons Under Heaven, Showers in Season, Times and Seasons, and Season of Blessing. Beverly LaHaye (www.cwfa.org) is the best-selling author of (with Terri Blackstock) Seasons Under Heaven, Showers in Season, Times and Seasons, and The Act of Marriage (with her husband, Tim). She is the founder and chairwoman of Concerned Women for America and shares a daily devotional commentary on the nationally syndicated radio show Concerned Women Today. She and her husband live in southern California.
- Author(s)Beverly LaHaye,Terri Blackstock
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.