Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.99+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by charliejodesigns
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionBack in Calingarry Crossing to sell the family pub, Maggie Lindeman has idea a perfect storm is heading her way until her past and present collide with the unexpected. Maggie once had a crush on Dan Ireland, w a work-weary police crash investigator, still hell-bent on punishing himself for his misspent youth. Dan has ample reason for t going home to Calingarry Crossing for the school reunion, but one very good reason why he should. Maggie is dealing with a restless seventeen-year-old son, a father with dementia, a fame-obsessed musician husband, a dwindling bank account and a country pub that just won't sell. The last thing she needs is a surprise houseguest for the summer. Fiona Bailey-Blair, daughter of an old friend and spoilt with everything but the truth, whips up a maelstrom of gossip when she blows into town. This storm season, when a school reunion brings home more than memories, Maggie Lindeman will discover there's keeping a lid on some secrets.
- Author(s)Jenn J. McLeod
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight465 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.