All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSeasons is a poetic journey through the course of a failed marriage. When I divorced my husband, I was thrown into the dating world. With three kids, I quickly found that it wasn't all I thought it was cracked up to be. Throughout the book, you'll see expressions such as love, hate, sadness, anger, happiness, and victory. You'll also see the evolution of me from the end of my old marriage to the start of my new one. Join me on my poetic journey through love and all of the confusion, change, and restoration it can bring. By the time you reach the end, I'm sure you will have found that there are quite a few memories of your own that relate to mine. Most importantly, I'm sure you will have found peace with those memories.
- Author BiographyYolanda Gaston is a native of Houston, TX and is the oldest of three children. She was first introduced to poetry at age 11. Her favorite poet is Robert Frost, and his poems were among the first that she learned. Yolanda is the founder of From The Throne Ministry, an outreach program that helps women better themselves and the lives of those around them. Under the leading and anointing of the Holy Spirit, she continues to write poems and stories about God's love, grace and mercy. She resides in Newport News, Virginia with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Yolanda Gaston
- Date of Publication18/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.