Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.00+ AU $13.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by comets_galaxy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating what's fresh and in season is one of life's simple pleasures. In her beautiful new book, number-one-selling author, Donna Hay, provides easy recipes with fresh flavours and new ideas to help you enjoy the best of every season. From the delicious Pan-fried Salmon and Fennel Salad of spring, to a summery Flat-roasted Chicken with Almond and Mint, and comforting winter roasts and desserts, Seasons is both a visual delight and feast for the senses. Following from the success of last year's fast, fresh, simple, the new book promises to be ather bestseller for Mother's Day and beyond.
- Author BiographyDonna Hay is the author of 20 top-selling books translated into nine languages, the editor-in-chief of the bi-monthly donna hay magazine, creator of a homewares collection with Royal Doulton and host of her own television series. As a working mum with two young boys, Donna's approach to food and entertaining has set a benchmark in food publishing and continues to inspire new generations of cooks.
- Author(s)Donna Hay
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width252 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.