Seasons of Grace: A Devotional for Every Woman's Journey Through the Seasons of Life by G Elizabeth Evans (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description.. . A beautiful devotional written by a godly woman that kws about struggle and pain, and how to live above it... Denise George, Boot Camp for Christian Writers There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1 Life's journey carries us through seasons. Just as in the cultivation of a garden the season's are t only important, but imperative. Each season is in determinied preparation to bring about the intended, individually designed creation. There is difference with us. The season's of our life are imperative in the cultivation of our hearts, creating Christ's character in us as we journey along with Him! The beautiful treasured gift that carries us throughout our journey is His unmerited favor...His grace! He longs to call you away, unto Himself. A place of shelter from the storms of life. A haven of rest when you are wearied on this journey. A place of strength when the battle is long and treacherous. A place of comfort when your heart is aching. A place of Hor sitting at His feet, embraced by His love and grace !as you bask in His presence! Take God's hand in this journey of life as you grow in your intimacy with Him!
- Author BiographyGrace Elizabeth Evans, or Beth as her family and friends refer to her, married David in 2002. As a Mother of five and Nana to six of the most wonderful grandchildren in the world. Her love for Her family is only second to her love for her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Beth was diagnosed with a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 18 months. Forty five years ago when she was diagnosed with CF, the prognosis was not good at all. Most with CF did not live longer than ten ears. Due to her health status at the time of her diagnosis, the Doctors prognosis was not good, they did not expect her to live to see her third birthday. However, God had definite plan for Beth's life (Jer. 29:11) and His plans were for Beth to live a long and purpose filled life. Beth has written Bible Studies, published Devotions, and led Women's Bible Study groups and classes. In 2004 Beth traveled to Birmingham England, UK to lead a weekend Bible Study Retreat for families. Beth enjoys, teaching, writing and speaking to Women's groups. In 2012 Beth began the website, livinggrace1.com, where she posts weekly Devotions, as well as a blog. The purpose of the site, is to minister to Women of all ages, by encouraging them in The Word, and letting them know that they are not alone! In 2013 Beth and her husband David had their first book re-published by Living Grace Press and made available through amazon.com. You can purchase their book... Determined Hope in paperback and for Kindle.
- Author(s)G Elizabeth Evans
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.