All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNew York is one of the most ever-changing and photogenic places in the world. Featuring full-color photographs of well-kwn landmarks from all five boroughs from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden to South Street Seaport, as well as secret treasures throughout the city this visual celebration of New York in all of its seasonal splendor is a perfect take-home souvenir for a tourist or a treasured gift for a resident New Yorker. The year begins and ends in winter ice skaters enjoy Central Park s Wollman Rink, the Christmas tree arrives at Rockefeller Center, pedestrians walk across a sw-covered Brooklyn Bridge. Springtime brings cherry blossoms in Washington Square and a field of tulips in Central Park. In the summer, the paths through Central Park are a popular stroll, and farmers markets and other outdoor events, such as the Independence Day fireworks over the Statue of Liberty, draw people outside during the warmer months. Autumn brings leaves in vibrant shades of red and orange and makes a carriage ride through Central Park especially beautiful.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Ziga is principal at Ziga Design, LLC, a design firm specializing in illustrated books and calendars on fine art, natural history, travel, and architecture, as well as the author and photographer of two books on New York: New York Landmarks and On Fifth Avenue.
- Author(s)Charles J. Ziga
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs
- Weight925 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.