All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
About this product
- DescriptionNutritionist Jacqueline Alwill has a talent for creating food that brings people together. She sees every moment as an opportunity to build memorable experiences and urish others with wholefood that is light, vibrant and exciting. Seasons to Share features 130 unfussy, versatile recipes collected into sixteen seasonal menus. Each dish is delicious devoured on its own or served as part of a larger meal for family and friends. Cook, eat, share and inspire. thebrownpaperbag.com.au @brownpapernutrition
- Author BiographyJacqueline Alwill is an Australian nutritionist and cook. Through her nutrition practice and wholefoods catering company, The Brown Paper Bag, she works with individuals seeking to improve their health, wellbeing and happiness. Jacqueline regularly appears as an advocate for good health and nutrition on Australian radio and television. She is also a regular contributor to several beauty and lifestyle magazines, blogs and newspapers. Jacqueline lives in Sydney, Australia with her son, Jet.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Alwill
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width192 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.