Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of recipes that cover the great diversity of ethnic cuisine and natural ingredients found in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author BiographyTom Douglas has received numerous accolades, including the James Beard Award for Best Northwest Chef in 1994, Best Chef from Seattle magazine and a James Beard Award nomination for Best New Restaurant in 1997.
- Author(s)Tom Douglas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Content NoteReinforced binding Reinforced binding illustrations, (some colour )
- Weight1000 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.