All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeaweed And Eat It is the foodie's answer to The Dangerous Book for Boys, and a stalgic journey of rediscovery for the whole family. Part cookbook, part natural history guide, with tasty recipes, fascinating folklore and inspiring ideas for seasonal feasts, Seaweed leads the reader through the process of identifying, learning about and cooking unusual and native wild foods. From discovering edible wild plants and flowers, to creating delicious seasonal feasts, Seaweed puts the fun into foraging and injects a sense of adventure into preparing dinner. For anyone interested in the origins of their food - or who's shocked by the price of elderflower cordial - this inspirational cookbook will ensure mealtimes are never dull. This revised edition is black and white.
- Author BiographyFiona Houston is a journalist who has written for the New York Times, the Scotsman and Men's Health. She has completed a certificate in Cordon Bleu cookery and currently works for Fast Track 100, profiling the fastest-growing UK businesses, published in The Sunday Times. Xa Milne has worked for the Independent and is a columnist for the family page of the Scotsman. She learned to cook with AA Gill.
- Author(s)Fiona Houston,Xa Milne
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NotePhotographs and line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width135 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.