All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the species attributed to the class Chlorophyta (the green seaweeds). Each species description incorporates tes on ecology and distribution and many are supported by line illustrations.
- Author BiographyElsie Burrows (1913-1986) was an English botanist. She graduated from the University College in Leicester where she received a B.Sc. In 1936 she took up her first post at Liverpool University, where she studied for the rest of her working life. She was a founder member of the British Phycological Society and its vice-President from 1957 to 1958. Her main studies were in the ecology of the macroalgae, especially Fucus and the green algae - Chlorophyta.
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byElsie M. Burrows
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.