Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his wife cheated on him and then asked for a divorce, Sebastian Beck was devastated. The solution? Never let ather woman get close eugh to hurt him. His mind was made up. He would never fall in love again. And he most certainly would never get married again. Except, he never expected the one night that he was forced to protect his nephews with deadly force to bring him back in contact with the one woman he thought he'd never see again. When Detective Raelynn Reylds bent some hot guy's finger back in a bar a little over a year ago, she never thought she'd see him again. Honestly...she never expected to see him ever again. She definitely never expected to see him at the scene of a break-in that had a dead body just inside the back door. As Sebastian and Raelynn's lives become more intertwined with each passing day, can Sebastian get over his fear of love to keep the one woman who makes him insanely happy? Will Sebastian be able to get over his fear before it's too late? Before he could possibly lose Raelynn forever? Could fate really be that cruel?
- Author BiographyMy name is Andria Large. I'm 29, and a stay at home mother, with two little girls. I LOVE to read, mostly Romance. Reading and writing are my ways of getting away from being a mom and wife -- just for a little while. I have been writing for years, but more as a hobby. I would just get an idea for a story line and have to write it down. I never successfully finished a story until I wrote, Henry. In fact, no one had ever seen any of my writing. I had no idea if it was any good, and I was scared to death to show it to anyone. What if they told me that it sucked? I built up the courage when I found out that my friend, Jessica Carroll, was starting a blog. She wanted new writers to send her their books, so she could review and post them on her blog. Well, curiosity got the better of me, and I had to know what someone else thought of my writing. So that's how I got started on this awesome adventure. I'm a huge fan of J.R. Ward and Abigail Roux. For those who don't know Abigail Roux, she writes M/M romances, and is the author of the Cut & Run series. If you don't mind reading about two guys together, then you MUST read this series. It's incredible. Her writing pulls you in, and you can't help but get immersed in the character's world. I love the way these two authors write, and they have definitely influenced how I write. I want to say that they 'keep it real, ' I guess. Their characters speak in such a way that I can see myself talking or saying the same things. I think that's what I love most about them. Also, J.R. and Abi are both easy to relate to as a person - going off of interviews and the way they interact with fans - and they make their characters the same way. Writing makes me happy. It gives me an outlet for my constantly active imagination. I'm excited to be able to share it with other people who might enjoy it as much as I do. And if I can make a little extra money on the side, then what the hell? Right?
- Author(s)Andria Large
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.