About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Flying Start author of Amy & Roger s Epic Detour, a powerful vel about hope in the face of heartbreak. Taylor Edwards family might t be the closest-knit everyone is a little too busy and overscheduled but for the most part, they get along justfine.ThenTaylor s dad gets devastating news, and her parents decide that the family will spend one last summer all together at their oldlake house in the Poco Mountains. Crammed into aplace much smaller and more rustic than they are used to, they begin to get to kw each other again.And Taylor discovers that the people she thought she had left behind haven t actually gone anywhere. Her former best friend is still around, as is her first boyfriend and he s much cuter at seventeen than he was at twelve. As the summer progresses andthe Edwards become more of a family, they re more aware than ever that they re battling a ticking clock. Sometimes, though, there is just eugh time to get asecond chance with family, with friends, and with love.
- Author BiographyMorgan Matson received her MFA in Writing for Children from the New School. She was named a Publishers Weekly Flying Start author for her first book, Amy & Roger s Epic Detour. Amy & Roger was also recognized as an ALA Top Ten Best Book for Young Adults in 2011. She currently lives in Los Angeles. Visit her at morganmatson.com.
- Author(s)Morgan Matson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight526 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.