All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPharmacist Alex Benedicts career and personal life are collapsing around him. Battling his own exhaustion, a powerful physician, and an unforgiving boss, he fights to uncover the reason behind a series of mysterious deaths in his hospital while preparing for a life-altering crisis. The suicide of a colleague thrusts Benedict into a hunt for clues leading to the ultimate, improbable answer. In the end, Benedict discovers the unthinkable, and in a climactic, unforgettable scene must make an agonising, life-defining choice that will haunt him forever.
- Author BiographyDavid Perry has practiced pharmacy in both community and hospital settings. He draws on that experience to craft his fast-paced stories. His first novel, The Cyclops Conspiracy, reached best-seller status shortly after its release and was nominated for Library of Virginia Literary Award. Perry lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)David Perry
- PublisherPettigrew Enterprises Llc (US)
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPettigrew Enterprises Llc (US)
- Weight624 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.