About this product
- Description'If you don't wake up to yourself, Smalley,' Mr Cruickshank said, 'do you kw what you're going to end up as?' 'Sheep's poop, sir,' said Mark. Mark's father has always wanted him to be a Somebody. But unless Mark picks up at school, it looks like sheep's poop is where he's heading. Then Mark and his friends discover they've lived before. Not only that - they were Famous and Important People! A funny, fast-moving story about the ups and downs of being a Somebody.
- Author BiographyMorris Gleitzman grew up in England and came to Australia when he was sixteen. After university he worked for ten years as a screenwriter. Then he had a wonderful experience. He wrote a novel for young people. Now, after 36 books, he's one of Australia's most popular children's authors. Visit Morris at his website: morrisgleitzman.com
- Author(s)Morris Gleitzman
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication07/12/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.