All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes prayer may feel more like a formal meeting between the CEO of heaven and a lowly mail clerk. In reality, prayer is a conversation between a loving Father and His child -- you. Through time spent in conversation with God, we begin to understand that He is always with us and t far away. Praying for ourselves may be something that comes easily -- personal wants and needs have a central place in our focus. But how do you pray for people or situations you dont kw and cant relate to? How do you pray for things that dont affect you? In twenty-eight days, Jim Bradford walks you through intentional ways to make your time of prayer meaningful and effective. He will help you learn how to pray for your needs, the needs of family and friends, your local church, and your community. He will help you pray effectively for those around the world -- people you will never meet.
- Author BiographyJim Bradford holds a PhD in aerospace engineering from the University of Minnesota. While in college, he led a Bible study that eventually grew into a university church. Upon graduation, Jim entered full-time ministry with that campus outreach. Since then he has pastored in British Columbia, California, and Missouri, and serves as general secretary of the Assemblies of God. He and his wife, Sandi, have two daughters.
- Author(s)James T. Bradford
- PublisherMy Healthy Church
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMy Healthy Church
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.