All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated with a new preface that examines the current conflict in Iraq, this brilliant work of investigative reporting reveals the government's assault on the constitutional freedoms of the American media during Operation Desert Storm. John R. MacArthur's engaging and provocative account is as essential and alarming today as when the first paperback edition was published ten years ago.
- Author BiographyJohn R. MacArthur is President and Publisher of Harper's Magazine and the author of The Selling of Free Trade : NAFTA, Washington, and the Subversion of American Democracy (California, 2001). Ben H. Bagdikian is Dean Emeritus of the Graduate School of Journalism, University of California, Berkeley. He is the former assistant managing editor for national news at the Washington Post and is the author of a number of books.
- Author(s)John R. MacArthur
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byBen H. Bagdikian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.