All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the coastal towns of Warner Beach in Natal to Gordons Bay in the Western Cape during the seventies Kaye Reid travels hoping to evenutally find forgiveness and a new life. She leaves behind a roller coaster life of happiness and disappointment from her High school boyfriend, her parents and her marriage. Through new acquaintances Kaye finds God and realises that she has to rely heavily on Him to bring her through the difficult roads she must travel.
- Author BiographyAileen Friedman is an accomplished author with three novels behind her name. The first, Changes From a Sunset was published in 2012, and the second, When is My Forever, in 2013. Second is Best in 2014. Ms Friedman taps into her personal experiences for inspiration, and her work has been very well-received not only in South Africa but throughout the world, for its accessibility and the believable characters she creates. Having been a dedicated Christian for 24 years, and an upstanding member of her community, Ms Friedman's stories carry a message of hope for all her readers.
- Author(s)Aileen Friedman
- PublisherAileen Friedman
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAileen Friedman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byFranziska Denton
- Illustrator(s)Cara Friedman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.