All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe thrust of the book is t so much upon the formation of grammatical constructs but rather upon the shape of the grammatical system and its relation to semantics, discourse and pragmatics.
- Author BiographyWilliam Rutherford is a Professor of Linguistics at The University of Southern California.
- Author(s)William E. Rutherford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/1987
- Series TitleApplied Linguistics and Language Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight584 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.