All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the acquisition of phological duration contrast in Japanese, and aims to contribute to second language acquisition theory from the viewpoint of interlanguage phology. Acoustic techniques are used to investigate the mechanisms of English-speaking learners' speech perception and production.
- Author BiographyTakako Toda is Associate Professor, Graduate School of Japanese Applied Linguistics, Waseda University.
- Author(s)Takako Toda
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/08/2003
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width141 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.